YIELD AND QUALITY
- Great tillering.
- Top-end yield potential.
#2 WHEAT IN OHIO 2021
- Hessian fly resistance.
- Contains FHB1 Gene.
#1 WHEAT IN OHIO 2018, 2019 & 2021
- Good variety for high management acres.
- Consistent in all soil types.
GREAT TEST WEIGHT
- Above average test weight and yield with mid season heading date.
- Superior tolerance to powdery mildew and great standability in high fertility environments.
- Unique head structure for product differentiation.
- Contains FHB1 Gene
SMOOTH, BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE
- Excellent combination of yield, performance, and grain quality rarely seen
- Above average mildew and stripe rust tolerance
- Best adapted to high input/high return production
FULLY LOADED PERFORMER
- Ideal for double-cropping.
- Great disease package.
- Good for variable soil conditions.
- Good package for FHB tolerance
- Large awned head type
- Thick stem with great standability
Rating Scale: 1 = Excellent 9 = Poor