Seeds containing the Enlist, Herculex and PowerCore traits are protected under numerous US patents. Seeds containing patented traits can only be used to plant a single commercial crop and cannot be saved or replanted.
You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the following documents in effect at the time of planting of this seed: (i) the Technology Use Agreement and (ii) the Product Use Guides for all technologies in this seed, including the Herbicide Resistance Management (HRM), and Use requirements detailed therein (www.corteva.us/Resources/trait-stewardship.html). To plant Enlist, Herculex and PowerCore seed, you must have a limited license from Corteva Agriscience (or other appropriate affiliates). In consideration of the foregoing, Corteva Agriscience grants to the Grower the limited license to use its technology to produce only a single commercial crop in the United States under the terms and conditions set forth in the Technology Use Agreement in effect at the time of planting of this seed. Always read and follow herbicide label directions prior to use: Enlist® products contain the Enlist trait that provides crop safety for use of labeled over-the-top applications of glyphosate, glufosinate and 2,4-D herbicides featuring Colex-D® technology when applied according to label directions. Following burndown, the only 2,4-D containing herbicide products that may be used with Enlist® crops are products that feature Colex-D technology and are expressly labeled for use on Enlist crops. 2,4-D products that do not contain Colex-D technology are not authorized for use in conjunction with Enlist products.
The transgenic soybeans event in Enlist E3® soybeans is jointly developed and owned by Dow AgroSciences LLC and M.S. Technologies, L.L.C. ®™ Enlist, Enlist E3, the Enlist E3 logo, and Colex-D are trademarks of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow. Excellence Through Stewardship is a registered trademark of Excellence Through Stewardship.
Enlist E3® soybean seeds containing the Enlist® trait can only be used to plant a single commercial crop. It is unlawful to save and replant Enlist E3® soybeans. Additional information and limitations on the use of these products
are provided in the Corteva Agriscience Technology Use Agreement and Enlist® Soybean Product Use Guide. U.S. patents for Dow AgroSciences technologies can be found at the following webpage: www.corteva.us/
EASY TO MANAGE HIGH YIELDING GENETICS
- Rps 1k gene with outstanding tolerance to Phytophthora Root Rot
- Plant type supports all row widths
- Above average SDS tolerance
CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE ACROSS ENVIRONMENTS
- Rps1c gene for Phytophthora Root Rot protection
- Excellent standability for easy harvest
- STS tolerance for flexible placement
STRONG PERFORMANCE WITH BROAD ADAPTATION
- Top-end yield with robust agronomics.
- Consistent yields across multiple environments.
- Large plant type with good stress tolerance and yield stability.
VERY STRONG YIELDS ACROSS YEARS
- Excellent season long standability
- Solid Phytophthora Root Rot field tolerance
- Superior resistance to Southern Stem Canker
NICE COMBINATION OF OFFENSE AND DEFENSE
- Rps1k gene with proven Phytophthora field tolerance
- Great performance in fine-textured, poorly drained soils
- Flexible product with STS herbicide tolerance
DOMINANT PERFORMANCE ON ALMOST EVERY ACRE
- Plant early, especially where SDS has been a limitation.
- Superb standability helps growers glide though harvest.
- Suitable for either irrigated or dryland acres.
NICE COMBINATION OF OFFENSE AND DEFENSE
- Proven across varying soil gives confidence for your farm
- Flexible across row spacing
- Versatility to take it north or south
DEFENSE YOU CAN SEE, EXCELLENT SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME AND FROGEYE LEAF SPOT TOLERANCE
- Delivers yield punch on highly productive acres.
- Works in all soil types but favors heavier ground.
- Confidently move it north or south.
OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LEADER
- Great performance across yield levels
- Target fields with a history of Frogeye Leaf Spot or Sudden Death Syndrome
- Proven performance across varying soil types
STRONG PERFORMANCE ACROSS ENVIRONMENTS
- Great yields North and South of zone
- Outstanding Phytophthora with proven SDS tolerance
- Very good heat and drought tolerance
CONSISTENT, HIGH-PERFORMING SOYBEAN
- Tremendous looks and fantastic yield.
- Good plant height across all soil types.
- Excellent variety with top end yield potential.
HIGH YIELDING IN ALL CONDITIONS WITH GREAT DEFENSE
- Top end yield.
- Very good SDS tolerance.
- Adapts to variable soil types and environments.
- A must have on your variable soils.
- Medium height with great standability.
- Good SDS tolerance.
- Adapts to all soils, levels of fertility & row widths.
- Medium-tall plant exhibits excellent stress tolerance.
- Great defensive traits.
“THEE” EARLY GROUP III FOR INDIANA AND OHIO
- Excellent IDC and frogeye leafspot tolerance.
- Rps 1c with excellent field tolerance.
- Lodging score improves to 7.0 moving east to tighter soils.
SO MANY WINS YOU WILL GET TIRED OF WINNING!
- Widely adapted across soils, yield environments, and regions.
- Excellent field tolerance to PRR.
- Combines top end yield and solid defense!
NEAR PERFECT AGRONOMIC PACKAGE FOR OH & IN
- A line that brings plant height with excellent lodging.
- Rps 1k with excellent field tolerance.
- Excellent frogeye.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR USE ON PESTICIDE LABELING. IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND STATE LAW to use any pesticide product other than in accordance with its labeling. NOT ALL formulations of dicamba or glyphosate are approved for in-crop use with Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans. ONLY USE FORMULATIONS THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY LABELED FOR SUCH USES AND APPROVED FOR SUCH USE IN THE STATE OF APPLICATION. Contact the U.S. EPA and your state pesticide regulatory agency with any questions about the approval status of dicamba herbicide products for in-crop use with Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans.
Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate and dicamba. Glyphosate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Dicamba will kill crops that are not tolerant to dicamba. Contact your seed brand dealer or refer to the Technology Use Guide for recommended weed control programs.
Seed containing a patented trait can only be used to plant a single commercial crop from which seed cannot be saved and replanted. Examples of seed containing a patented trait include but are not limited to Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans and Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans. Additional information and limitations on the use of these products are provided in the Monsanto Technology Stewardship Agreement and the Monsanto Technology Use Guide. U.S. patents for Monsanto technologies can be found at the following webpage: http://www.monsantotechnology.com
Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® and Roundup Ready® are trademarks of Bayer Group.
No dicamba may be used in-crop with seed in the Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System unless and until approved by the U.S. EPA and the appropriate state agency for such use. As of 8/31/2020, no dicamba formulations are currently registered by the U.S. EPA for in-crop use with seed in the Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System in the 2021 season.*
“BIG ACRE VARIETY” WITH SENSATIONAL PERFORMANCE
- Top yielding variety in Elite Tests.
- Excellent upright intermediate branching plant.
- Good reliable defensive package.
SETTING A NEW PERFORMANCE STANDARD
- Medium tall with very good standability
- STS tolerant
- Very good PRR field tolerance
- Adapted to all row widths
UNBEATABLE IN 2 YEAR DATA IN OH/IN DATA
- Excellent vigor to start fast.
- Medium + plant that stand well.
- Great yielding late option.
STS SOYBEAN WITH CONSISTENT REGIONAL YIELDS
- Good defensive package.
- Average plant height with strong lateral branching.
- Broad adaptability.
US Patent No. 8,071,853
- By contract, use or sale as seed of the product derived from this seed is prohibited.
- Patent Pending is equal to having a patent.
- Keeping and replanting patented seeds is illegal.
Contact Burtch Seed with questions or concerns.
GREAT YIELDING LATE GROUP 3 SOYBEAN
- Excellent vigor to start fast
- Medium + plant that stand well
- Great yielding late option
Ratings: 1 = Excellent 9 = Poor