Seeds containing the Enlist, Herculex and PowerCore traits are protected under numerous US patents. Seeds containing patented traits can only be used to plant a single commercial crop and cannot be saved or replanted.
You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the following documents in effect at the time of planting of this seed: (i) the Technology Use Agreement and (ii) the Product Use Guides for all technologies in this seed, including the Herbicide Resistance Management (HRM), and Use requirements detailed therein (www.corteva.us/Resources/trait-stewardship.html). To plant Enlist, Herculex and PowerCore seed, you must have a limited license from Corteva Agriscience (or other appropriate affiliates). In consideration of the foregoing, Corteva Agriscience grants to the Grower the limited license to use its technology to produce only a single commercial crop in the United States under the terms and conditions set forth in the Technology Use Agreement in effect at the time of planting of this seed. Always read and follow herbicide label directions prior to use: Enlist® products contain the Enlist trait that provides crop safety for use of labeled over-the-top applications of glyphosate, glufosinate and 2,4-D herbicides featuring Colex-D® technology when applied according to label directions. Following burndown, the only 2,4-D containing herbicide products that may be used with Enlist® crops are products that feature Colex-D technology and are expressly labeled for use on Enlist crops. 2,4-D products that do not contain Colex-D technology are not authorized for use in conjunction with Enlist products.
The transgenic soybeans event in Enlist E3® soybeans is jointly developed and owned by Dow AgroSciences LLC and M.S. Technologies, L.L.C. ®™ Enlist, Enlist E3, the Enlist E3 logo, and Colex-D are trademarks of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow. Excellence Through Stewardship is a registered trademark of Excellence Through Stewardship.
Enlist E3® soybean seeds containing the Enlist® trait can only be used to plant a single commercial crop. It is unlawful to save and replant Enlist E3® soybeans. Additional information and limitations on the use of these products
are provided in the Corteva Agriscience Technology Use Agreement and Enlist® Soybean Product Use Guide. U.S. patents for Dow AgroSciences technologies can be found at the following webpage: www.corteva.us/
EASY TO MANAGE HIGH YIELDING GENETICS
- Rps 1k gene with outstanding tolerance to Phytophthora Root Rot
- Plant type supports all row widths
- Above average SDS tolerance
EXCITING YIELD POTENTIAL + DEFENSIVE PACKAGE
- Broadly adapted with superb Sudden Death Syndrome tolerance.
- Solid performance across soils excelling on Phytophthora-prone acres.
- Strong Iron Deficiency Chlorosis tolerance for high pH soils.
WIDELY ADAPTED WITH SOLID DEFENSE
- Stacked Rps1k/3a genes to protect against Phytophthora.
- Good performance in clay soils with high water holding capacity.
- Flexible to move north or south of zone.
VERY STRONG YIELDS ACROSS YEARS
- Excellent season long standability
- Solid Phytophthora Root Rot field tolerance
- Superior resistance to Southern Stem Canker
TOP-END YIELD POTENTIAL + SOLID DISEASE PACKAGE
- Distinguishing Sudden Death Syndrome and Frogeye Leaf Spot protection.
- Great performance at all productivity levels.
- Excellent choice to push south of zone.
STRONG YIELD AND AGRONOMICS TO PROTECT ALL SEASON
- Excellent SDS tolerance.
- Solid tolerance to Frogeye Leaf Spot.
- Exceptional Southern Stem Canker tolerance.
PROVEN GENETICS THAT DELIVER TOP-END YIELD POTENTIAL
- Broadly adapted with strong Sudden Death Syndrome tolerance.
- Rps1c and very good Phytophthora tolerance for heavier soils.
- Dependable standability throughout the season.
VERSATILE PRODUCT WITH AGGRESSIVE YIELD POTENTIAL
- Excels in high-yielding environments.
- Flexible for any soil type or drainage situation.
- Good defensive package to protect bushels.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE FOR ANY YIELD ENVIRONMENT
- Performs well both north and south of zone.
- Top-end yield potential protected by a solid defensive package.
- Good performance across soil types.
EXCELLENT PERFORMER ACROSS REGIONS
- Performs well both north and south of zone.
- Handles droughty soils well.
- Consistent potential at any yield level.
- A must have on your variable soils.
- Medium height with great standability.
- Good SDS tolerance.
HIGH YIELDING IN ALL CONDITIONS WITH GREAT DEFENSE
- Top end yield.
- Very good SDS tolerance.
- Adapts to variable soil types and environments.
THE NEW KING OF EARLY GROUP III
- Moves across all soil types
- Offensive yielder with improved SDS tolerance.
- Keeps height under stress.
WIN THE WAR AGAINST SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME
- Great defensive package for Ohio.
- Moves across every acre.
- A must have in your line-up.
STS SOYBEAN WITH CONSISTENT REGIONAL YIELDS
- Good defensive package.
- Average plant height with strong lateral branching.
- Broad adaptability.
- By contract, use or sale as seed of the product derived from this seed is prohibited.
- Patent Pending is equal to having a patent.
- Keeping and replanting patented seeds is illegal.
Contact Burtch Seed with questions or concerns.
GREAT YIELDING LATE GROUP 3 SOYBEAN
- Excellent vigor to start fast
- Medium + plant that stand well
- Great yielding late option
Ratings: 1 = Excellent 9 = Poor