“BIG ACRE VARIETY” WITH SENSATIONAL PERFORMANCE
- Top yielding variety in Elite Tests.
- Excellent upright intermediate branching plant.
- Good reliable defensive package.
UNBEATABLE IN 2 YEAR DATA IN OH/IN DATA
- Good yielding mid/late group 3.
- Tall and Tough.
- Great choice for OH/IN.
- Adapted to all row widths
GREAT YIELDING LATE GROUP 3 SOYBEAN
- Excellent vigor to start fast.
- Medium + plant that stand well.
- Great yielding late option.
TALL, RUGGED, TOUGH BEAN WITH GOOD YIELD
- Handles heavy wet conditions.
- Strong defensive package.
- Very good standabilty.
US Patent No. Pending
STS SOYBEAN WITH CONSISTENT REGIONAL YIELDS
- Good defensive package.
- Average plant height with strong lateral branching.
- Broad adaptability.
US Patent No. 8,071,853
GREAT YIELDING ATTRACTIVE SOYBEAN
- Medium height with good branching.
- Solid defensive package.
- Great yielding GTS.
US Patent No. 7,838,735
TOP PERFORMANCE WITH SUPERB STANDABILITY
- Great standability.
- Good agronomics.
- Highest yielding line in its test set.
US Patent No. Pending
- By contract, use or sale as seed of the product derived from this seed is prohibited.
- Patent Pending is equal to having a patent.
- Keeping and replanting patented seeds is illegal.
Contact Burtch Seed with questions or concerns.
“Thought I would compare Strike Xtend soybeans to a competitor this year to see how the Strike would do. I wish I would have stuck with all Strike Xtend soybeans. They are performing much better and with the service I received from Burtch’s I know what I will do for next year.” – Rockford, OH
“I have been using 90% national brands and 10% Strike Brand. I have switched to using 90% Strike Brand and 10% national brands. Strike soybeans yield with and above the nationals at a better value.” – Rockford, OH
“With all the (technology) options out there, Burtch Seed was able to help me come up with a great planting plan to meet all my acre needs. They have a diverse soybean portfolio which is second to none.” – Fort Recovery, OH
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE IN OHIO
- Excellent emergence and early seedling vigor.
- Solid defense.
- Taller stature and Rps 1K for phytophthora root rot.
INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE & YIELD
- Excellent emergence, early vigor, SDS and phytophthora tolerance.
- Dominate performance in mid-Group III.
- Upright intermediate with feeder branches that add yield.
CONSISTENT, HIGH-PERFORMING SOYBEAN
- Tremendous looks and fantastic yield.
- Good plant height across all soil types.
- Excellent variety with top end yield potential.
HIGH YIELDING IN ALL CONDITIONS WITH GREAT DEFENSE
- Top end yield.
- Very good SDS tolerance.
- Adapts to variable soil types and environments.
- A must have on your variable soils.
- Medium height with great standability.
- Good SDS tolerance.
- Adapts to all soils, levels of fertility & row widths.
- Medium-tall plant exhibits excellent stress tolerance.
- Great defensive traits.
STRONG PERFORMER ACROSS THE MIDWEST
- Yields competitively across an extensive range of soil extremes.
- Provides harvest standability required by growers.
- Well-rounded defensive traits featuring Rps1k for Phytophthora protection.
PERFORMANCE AND AGRONOMICS AT THEIR FINEST
- Good standability for increased harvestability.
- Excellent choice for the central Midwest grower.
- SDS tolerance growers can count on.
RELIABLE YIELDS GROWERS CAN DEPEND ON
- Grower favorite for consistency and reliability.
- Wide area adaptation with STS herbicide tolerance.
- Reliable SDS and Frogeye Leaf Spot tolerance.
STABLE PERFORMANCE WITH RELIABLE YIELDS
- Dependable yields year in and year out.
- Consistent performance across geographies and years.
- Good Frogeye Leaf Spot and SDS tolerance.
TOP-END YIELDS FOR YOUR BEST ACRES
- For the low-stress, highly productive acre.
- Good standability for ease of harvest.
- Top-end yields with stability.
DOMINANT PERFORMANCE ON ALMOST EVERY ACRE
- Plant early, especially where SDS has been a limitation.
- Superb standability helps growers glide though harvest.
- Suitable for either irrigated or dryland acres.
SIZZLING YIELDS AND SEASON-LONG STANDABILITY
- Must-have for both dryland and irrigated growers.
- Great Sudden Death tolerance provides growers a strong early plant option.
- Superb Iron Deficiency tolerance for Iowa and Nebraska soils.
STRONG PERFORMER WITH EXCELLENT TOP-END YIELD POTENTIAL
- Great defensive package anchored by outstanding SDS tolerance.
- Outstanding standability in an attractive plant type.
- Rps1c gene with above average field tolerance to Phytophthora Root Rot.
NICE COMBINATION OF OFFENSE AND DEFENSE
- Proven across varying soil gives confidence for your farm.
- Flexible across row spacing.
- Versatility to take it north or south.
DEFENSE YOU CAN SEE, EXCELLENT SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME AND FROGEYE LEAF SPOT TOLERANCE
- Delivers yield punch on highly productive acres.
- Works in all soil types but favors heavier ground.
- Confidently move it north or south.
GREAT CHOICE FOR THE HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE ACRE
- Very strong defensive package.
- Excellent standability in a larger plant type.
- Broad adaptation north to south.
OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LEADER
- Great performance across yield levels.
- Target fields with a history of Frogeye Leaf Spot or Sudden Death Syndrome.
- Proven performance across varying soil types.
GREAT CHOICE TO PROVIDE STABILITY ACROSS ACRES
- Broad placement from lighter soils to heavy clays.
- Tall plant type favors dryland acres.
- Strong performance when pushed north.
BROADLY ADAPTED PERFORMER WITH SOLID DEFENSE
- Best performance in medium to heavy soils.
- Great choice to take south as an early option.
- Built for narrow – or wide – row applications.